Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 9







Assignment: Print 10-12 full page photos for the story. If necessary mash-up photos so that the photos portray the message wanted to get across to the viewer. Together the photos should tell a story.

Craft: I used photoshop to combine the pictures of my parents with the pictures of my friends. I had to crop the photos and add thought bubbles to some of the photos and I'll have to add talking bubbles as well so that the story remains clear. I was also able to use photoshop to create pictures that I didn't have access to taking in real life. The photo of the boarding pass I'm going to use to show traveling instead of what I used now. I have to change the name on the ticket.

Composition: I need to work on the composition of some of my photos so that the viewer is able to comprhend the story. Some of the pictures have a small detail that if missed the concept of the story is also missed. I will have to work on drawing the viewer's attention to those details. I need to draw attention to the fact that he picked up the wrong bag. I will do this by showing the mom with the right bag at the house containing the ring.

Concept: The concept of my story changed slightly after I took the pictures. Instead of ordering a ring from the same man that his father got a ring from I'm going to have the main character get the ring from his dad. I think that this has more meaning and makes more sense that his dad would travel to go give his son the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment