Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 12




Assignment: Look at the critique that our classmates gave us on the back of our comic and fix it for the final critique.

Craft: For the final comic I had to make the layout clearer as to the order that the frames went in. I eliminated some of the issue by reducing the number of images per page. I also overlapped some of the slides with the one that comes first on top of the ones that followed.

Composition: By making different slides lie on top of other slides they draw the viewers eye first. Other than that I didn't change much of the composition.

Concept: To make my concept clearer I added a slide of the dad talking to the son telling him that he forgot the ring at home. This explains how the son knows and makes some of the other images make more sense. The rising action of the story involves that ring. The whole story is about love. That's why I choose those two pictures. I love that picture of my mom and dad. The fact that they got dressed up to take these pictures for me shows me that they love me.

1 comment:

  1. Best feature: The youtube sidebar

    Craft: Using the custom setting or gadgets you added a youtube bar with videos.
    Composition: The video bar is off to the left side. It is nice because it doesn't really take the attention away from anything else but it is unique.
    Concept: Well the videos are all of proposals. This most likely has something to do with the concept of your comic since it also involves a proposal.
    I watched the video entitled "proposal fail" where a guy proposes to a girl at a basketball game and she turns him down. I laughed when I saw the mascot's reaction. I don't know if this was fake or not but it was funny.

    ReplyDelete