Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 13


Assignment: Create a webpage using iweb. It needs to consist of two pages, one page about oursleves and the other about the class.

Craft: First I selected a template and then I added my own information and images to make the webpage unique. I did so by rearranging the page, playing with the fonts and colors on the page. I also hyperlinked my blog to the page about the class. I exported my comic into the webpage and added a youtube video.

Compostion: I tried to control the viewers eye by making the photos pop out on the page and be the main focus. Another thing I did was create a similar color pattern, using red in the images and as a background for the fonts. One thing I need to change is so the different pages have a similar look so the viewer realizes it is the same webpage when flipping through the pages.

Concept: The webpage is supposed to give people an insight into the class and what we have created along with information about ourselves. We want our webpage to be unique and say something about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment